Student Affairs and Counseling
Traffic Safety Education
● HWES promotes feasible, deliberate and educational activities.
● HWES emphasizes the importance of potential courses, which results in a fair and consistent reward-punishment mechanism. Meanwhile, it also promotes headline issues such as human rights, law and justice, environmental protection, energy conservation, in order to give children correct ideas.
Warm-up Exercise Competition
Volley Ball Team
● HWES starts her environmental and physical education with a rewarding strategy, thus ranks herself a leading “eyesight-care” institution.
● Publish “Counseling News” and “Hui Wen Journal” periodically. With integrated teaching methods, HWES cultivates the kids to cherish and respect life while establishes a harmonic bi-sexual atmosphere.
Duties of Counseling Section
- planning students guidance work and the implementation of group counseling
- planning to promote the honor system and enhance students’self-confidence
- planning theme activities, such as Life Education, Gender Equity, Emotional Management, Career Development Education, Interpersonal Communication, Effective Learning and so on
- helping students adapt to the environment, enhance self-awareness and the ability to adapt to life
- planning counseling workshops for teachers
- planning developing group for parents and teachers
- establishing mechanism of voluntary guidance for community volunteers to help students guidance work
- showing concerns to the disadvantaged students and planning related school work guidance program
Goals for Volunteers(PA) :
- promoting parental education
- being traffic guiding volunteers
- helping librarianship
- assisting school landscaping
- story-telling and promoting reading activities
- offering guidance for special education students
- supporting school administration work
- planning workshops and seminars to improve effeciency
- supporting school sport games and holding flee market activities
- holding activities to enhance cohesion between volunteers